HybridZ

Howto Find a Person

savageskaterkid

I didn't know where else to post this. Its just a basic question, how can i find an old frend of mine that just kinda dissapeared one day-he moved and nobody nos where, except sum1 said he was leaving for florida. All i got is his name, and thats about it, i dont really know nethin else-dont know the exact state, don't no the town.............How would i do this, its kind of important

Do you know his parents names and where they are from. Where he went to highschool and what year he graduated. College etc? Did he leave a forwarding address with the post office? Other wise it gets really hard. If you had his social security number it would be easy.

thanx guys, well, hes not too brite when it comes to doin things....i dont think he left nething wit the post office, i know his foster parents, but they got up and left a few weeks b4 he did, they kicked him out, and he just left. He got a GED about a little more than a year or 2 ago. Hes from all over the US, no1 ever nos where he is, he has no permanent residents that neone nos of.