HybridZ

A hybrid L28 Idea

savageskaterkid

Has anyone thought of any other cars that have the same dimensions for a cylinder head for an L28, it hasta b a DOHC if there was a head with similar dimensions-mayb theres a way to machine it to fit on an L28, it would b a bit of tuning and trial and error- but wouldn't it b sweet to put a 7MGTE head on an L28

The DOHC would give it the better flow, and you could tune it a whole lot better.......has neone put time into this idea-if so i'd like to know

Does anybody have any head demensions for the L28, 7M.......

Guest JAMIE T

It has been mentioned lots of times on here. Do a search for it in the L6 forum. An RB25DET would be cheaper and have better aftermarket availability. BTW, My RB26 came in yesterday.

you should do a search for dohc. there is a guy on this site who is machining a dohc head as we speak, or at least the last thing i heard was that he had it designed and was getting it all set to make. I dont know if he ever did. But people are right, for the work and money required to have a dohc head on an 128 you should swap in a rb series or 1jz. Both have for more readily available parts and would genater wonderful power. If it was cheap though I would be all over it.