HybridZ

DriveShafts...

Guest MistaFosta

There is not a stock replacement available

that mounts to the factory datsun flange with a TH350, or at least nothing that I have ever heard of. Your best bet would be to take your drive shaft to a local

driveshaft/cv axle shop and get a new on made. They can either mate your factory shaft to a TH350 yoke, or you can

get a complete new on made. I did both...

The "put together" unit cost me 135.00..

The all new one made up was 275.00...

Myron

Guest Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by MistaFosta:

I'm putting in a 350 SBC with a TH350 trans, with the short tail housing. What should I use the driveshaft out of? Im using the JTR kit for installation.

If your using the JTR Kit, it comes with the pinion flange adapter that bolts to the pinion flange at the rear end to convert it to a chevy driveline. Just find a chevy driveline that fits your TH350 (they made a billion of em with that tranny, should be easy to find.), have it shortened per the JTR manual and slap it in.

Lone

Guest MistaFosta

I'm putting in a 350 SBC with a TH350 trans, with the short tail housing. What should I use the driveshaft out of? Im using the JTR kit for installation.

-------------------------

V-tec This!