HybridZ

(Sorta) new guy sayin hi!

Guest troy2184

Guest troy2184

Hey everybody, i've been lurking on this site off and on for a loooong time now, but finally decided to join.

I don't have a Z...BUT...i have 3 510's :D. Here's one of them. It was my first car that i bought with my own money. It ain't much to look at now, but one day she'll be a beauty! It had a tired L18, i'm in the process of putting in a L20 with dual mikuni's, and maybe down the line i'll put in this VG30 (i like torque :mrgreen:) that i have lyin around the house...*wink*

17074.jpg

I also have another 2 door and a wagon. Both are straight as an arrow, have virtually no rust...but are also just rolling chassis'. I was tinkering with the idea of a sr20det in one of them, but i'm debating between that or trading them for a 240Z and puting a V8 in it.

Which is where you guys come in! LOL. Would anybody be interested in a trade? My 2 510's for your ONE 240Z? Preferably already with a V8 in it, but i know that's a long shot. If there's any takers out there shoot me an email and i'll send pics of the other cars your way (NOTE: this car in the pic above is staying with me!!!)

Guest troy2184
Sweet! Welcome! I've always loved 510s. If I had an extra Z I would jump all over your offer.:-D

Thanks mang! I grew up in the back seat of 510's. In fact i bought mine the same day the twin towers went down. A national tragedy wasn't going to stop me from getting my dream car!!! LOL (No offence to anybody of course.)

So...any other takers for my offer???