HybridZ

what's a good price for a 71 all factory 240z

lex240zls1

That sounds like the perfect car that i've been lookin for. I couldn't give u a price, cuz i was never really good at estimates, If i wasn't broke, i'd give u my car and sum good money. BTW, im guessin that with a name like lex240zls1 ur plannin on making an LS1 240Z, or do u already have one? y r u selling this car neway, do u already have a buyer?

a 71 is rare, there are about 5 x the 1972's out there. I got my 72 in december which was in good condition, good paint, good interior, all original for $3600. Some minor ripling in the bumpers and they obviously got it stolen because there is damage to the ignition switch, the driver door key hole, towing markes on the front and rear skirts, and a little stupid number in the back window when it was sittin in the tow lot. But otherwise really stock and complete. I saw two others with good paint jobs for 5k in stock condition., and one for 3500 had a new drivetrain with a r200 rear but it was totally trashed inside and had a 280zx engine. Probably worth it for the drive train but the diff had really high gears in 5th it was 3k at 45mph. :shock: