HybridZ

Anyone need anything from Nissan ASIST?

Kazuya1274

My school recently got a 2000 Q45 donated, and with that came Nissan's complete version of ASIST. This is kind of like Mitchell on Demand, except with all Nissan information. I already found some cool service information regarding squeaks and rattles for my 93 240sx. Finally, I may be able to get rid of some of that sunroof squeak.

Anyways, does anyone need some kind of info from this? Since I am a G.A., I have free reign to use the computer anytime. I don't have a scanner, but maybe I can save the information on .pdf and then e-mail it? Unfortunately, it does not have any information relating to the Z car prior to the 350Z. Its a bummer, but I can find all the "official" bulletins regarding the tire wear on 350Z's.

Yeah, in my 1982 280zxt, everytime I hit a pothole, or any little bump on the road for that matter, it sounds like the back half of the car is going to fall off. That, and at about highway speeds I can hear squeaks coming from about 7 different places. :lol: Just kidding man, thanks for the offer though -- I'm sure plenty of people could use the help