HybridZ

Injector fitting?

Guest duende1933

Guest duende1933

Which injectors drop right into the intake manifold in the 280zx turbo engine? I got the list that has been published here and I got the Toyota Merkur (450 cc) but they did not fit. Do the holes in the manifold need to be modified to achieve fitting? Are there any that just fit right in? I'm trying to update to 450 cc size

injectors for z are called hose barb style injectors.others that will fit are bosch 0-280-150-036 (about 36lb/hour) or 0-280-150-041(45 lb/hr).036 was used in merc 450 and mercury 2.5l outboards.041 was used on merc 6.9 v8.these are not as common as they are not used on production cars anymore.been looking for them on ebay-not going to happen soon.the ford 42lb lightning truck injectors are all over ebay.

• 1 year later...

Although these are O-Ring tops and require an O-Ring fuel rail (Pallnet or JSK), will the lower part of these fit a stock L28 manifold? I am not sure if these Ford 42# are Low or High impedence.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Racing-42-pound-injectors-brand-new-mustang_W0QQitemZ8055520957QQcategoryZ33554QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem