HybridZ

Who's got balls enough to drive this z?

well, the Z gods have confirmed-that there is a possibility that i ran out of gas, that could b the reason y my car isn't running-meh, happens to the best of us.....specially if u can't tell how much gas u have.

BTW, i'll drive anything with an engine, wheels, power.........and ecpecially if it has that cool emblem on the back, u know the one....it says Z

Put it this way, do u have the balls to let me behind the wheel of ur car, if u can find sum place-like a track, i will punch it, no lookin back. if u have the balls to let me drive the car....i meet all the requiremnts for a fast driver.....young.

Guest SC457A

hmmmm z-car's with some good ponies under the hood.

get that car on a prepped race track, that will tame her down some. city streets do not react very well to high hp cars. my car is a different animal on track compared to street. 200 shot of nitrous on street in 1st gear is stupid and waste of good nitrous. on track can leave with it from dead stop