HybridZ

Haltech maps

violacleff

Guest Chris240turbo

I don't know if E6K maps are compatable with E6X systems, but I can send you some of when my car was running a 60 trim t3, 550cc low impedence injectors, I doubt they will be anywhere near optimal, and may not work at all, depending on how you are triggering the ECU, I'm triggering my 6K from an 82 zxt distributor with a Z31 trigger wheel, and it works great, I'm in the process of tuning my car all over again, as the set up is all new with a 60-1 P-trim T4, I'm using an innovate motorsports LM-1 wideband setup, and I highly recommend it, really simple to use and datalog, in fact if your car is already running on a base map, i'd suggest getting one and saving yourself the headache of trying to modify someone elses maps. let me know if you'd like a copy of my old maps.

BTW, any idea whats the best way to resize jpeg pictures? I took some of my car today, but I got a new camera, and the files are HUGE... I'm computer dumb

Chris I'm pretty sure the maps will be compatible. I'm using nearly the same setup as you with a full t4 but i'm using the 83 dizzy z31 cas setup as well. If you could email me those maps it would be awesome. I use photoshop to resize my photos, but there should be some type of microsoft software for pictures. Just go to the top, hit file-open, and open your picture, then click on image-resize image and that should do the job.