HybridZ

Leno Strikes Again

Chaparral2f

Did anyone see Jay Leno's Toronado build on Rides? Someone posted pics of the car, but the TV show was great. No "Oh gawd, We only have 12 minutes to finish this project" no petty agruements, no walrus mustached Old fart yelling at everyone in sight. All in all a realilstic build show. I loved the part where Jay says that they cut up two new Vettes to build a '66 Toro. the only thing that I didn't like was that they didn't call me and say, "Take this home and test it for aboout the next ten years." :)

Yep, it was a good one. My wife doesn't like to watch that one because she hates the overly dramatic narrative of the 90210 dude. I agree with you about reality car shows. I don't like the ones that are more about shop dynamics than cars.

Now . . . that car was amazing. I like Jay and respect his philosophy of letting a car be what the designer intended, but with that much power, I would have slapped some bigger tires on that thing. They said that was a prototype motor and it sounded suspiciously like the new LS7 and then they twin turboed the thing. WOW!