HybridZ

Insomniatic idea an electric supercharger

Guest tony78_280z

tony78_280z, I hope you know I'm just pulling on your string a bit for a bit of humor. I certainly agree that throughing out ideas, wether good or bad, does tend be the process for eventually coming up with something really good and worth while (brainstorming...as it was stated by cygnusx1). But please don't accuse me of saying something I did not! I never said the EFI, turbocharges, superchargers, and nitrous are simply the end of the line for ideas that will create boost. What I was trying to point out, as you are fully aware of, is that this is where the evolution of induction systems has evolved to, at this point in time. Again, I agree about throughing out ideas, as one of my personal beliefs is......Listen to all ideas, good and bad, because that one dumb idea you may thing is really dumb maybe the one that sparks the idea in your head that enables you to come up with an excellent solution to a problem! So, I'm all for getting involved in brainstorming, but I do like to through in a bit of humor now and then.

Guest bastaad525

oh man.... did anyone see the webpage by that one guy with the n/a 280zx that actually put a leafblower on his intake??? I mean it was totally a joke... I remember they also taped a 3' long piece of plastic pipe, pvc I think, to the end of the exhaust for a stylish new exhaust tip. Really funny stuff. The guy said he was getting some pretty crazy looks as he drove by people who were wondering about the sound of TWO motors coming from under his hood :D

Guest tony78_280z
tony78_280z, I hope you know I'm just pulling on your string a bit for a bit of humor. I certainly agree that throughing out ideas, wether good or bad, does tend be the process for eventually coming up with something really good and worth while (brainstorming...as it was stated by cygnusx1). But please don't accuse me of saying something I did not! I never said the EFI, turbocharges, superchargers, and nitrous are simply the end of the line for ideas that will create boost. What I was trying to point out, as you are fully aware of, is that this is where the evolution of induction systems has evolved to, at this point in time. Again, I agree about throughing out ideas, as one of my personal beliefs is......Listen to all ideas, good and bad, because that one dumb idea you may thing is really dumb maybe the one that sparks the idea in your head that enables you to come up with an excellent solution to a problem! So, I'm all for getting involved in brainstorming, but I do like to through in a bit of humor now and then.

:2thumbs: