HybridZ

Wiring 280zx To 280z

75280z

Hey guys i searched i couldn't find the answe i was looking for, i am sure it is there but i just cant find it.. I pulled the ECU out of the 280zx turbo yesterday for my turbo swap.. Now my main question.. Do i cut the wires from that maybe like a foot back and use the original wiring harness from my 75.. Or do i do a complete swap of all the connectors that run into my engine bay like for the injectors and all that other good stuff.. I have been searching for the past hour and have got some good information but not that information, and i am about to have to head to class.. Thank you in Advance for any and all help..

Yes i did read your post, but i dont really want to go that route i am keeping the HP level a little over stock for the turbo engine and dont have the extra money to spend on some one else doing my leg work.. What you are doing sounds very cool and very nice, but i am in it for the experience of doing it myself..(sounds like I'm broke :D).. Good luck with the Z31 ecu thing.. I am going to stick with s130 ecu for a while..

Use as much of the turbo wireing as you can. When all else fails use the old N/A stuff. (But try not to it will mess you up)

It'd be better if you use all Turbo wireing to make engine run well first, then clean it up with your own splices, the correct lengths, etc. etc.

Just my 2 cents worth of experience... =)