HybridZ

What turbo do you have on your L?

george.bryant

T3/T4 60 AR housing with a 60-1 wheel, .63 exhaust with a stage 5 wheel.Modified stock exhaust manifold (to fit in a 510) ported and ceramic coated.Custom made intake manifold(in progress).AEM EMS for fuel, ignition controll and whatever shot of N20 it takes to make 550rwh.

Guest boosted

T3/T04E 57/63 stage 3 and internal gate.. custom made 2.5" down pipe - 3" exhaust

DSCN3406.jpg

turbo.jpg

.. Nissan GTI-R intercooler .. removed an end tank and flipped it welded it back on to fit in the Z (havnt taken pics of it finished yet.. can post later)

BELOW is a link to the intercooler before the modification. I got mine from them for about 50$ shipped a couple months ago before they went to buy-it-now auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7951145855&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

havnt run the car yet (since the swap) so I dont have any feedback about this yet. Cant wait......

Guest Chris240turbo

full T-4, 60-1 compressor, .58 P trim hotside, 42mm turbonetics racegate, on an innovative turbo progate T-4 adaptor running great on 20 psi...