HybridZ

Is this the right crank for stroker?

TheNeedForZ

Guest iskone

I don't know if they came with other engines but if it is a LD28. YES.

I've never seen what the LD28 looks lke but I would think the block looks like the same as ant L series block.

Are you building a stroker? If not I may be interested.

Isk

Forgive me for being ignant about this but suddenly got curious... whould there be any advantage to buying the motor and trans and swapping the whole assembly in? basically, convert the z to run diesel? I know there's a bunch of other fiddly little details you would have to consider, but i'm just thinking out loud here.

Forgive me for being ignant about this but suddenly got curious... whould there be any advantage to buying the motor and trans and swapping the whole assembly in? basically, convert the z to run diesel? I know there's a bunch of other fiddly little details you would have to consider, but i'm just thinking out loud here.

I always thought about this as well..They make massive turbo kits in aussie for this motor. It would be something different I wouldn't mind.

Chewievette - There have been a number of these done, some guys use the L28ET turbo manifold and turbo. I think that the LD28 makes about 150 hp turboed.

A search will probably get you some results, I've seen a couple posted here.

Doug