HybridZ

Source for t-top and window seals for 280ZX....

COZY Z COLE

Thanks for the tip...

Gave them a call, asked for Parts Department, phone answered by someone not familiar with the old cars. He asked for my number and said that the right person would call me back when he finished with the customer he was helping. Within 5 minutes, the phone rang. Connected with a guy named BILL MONEY...very helpful person, knows the old cars very well.

Seems Nissan Canada still has access to the parts from Japan and alot of the older stuff that's NLA in the US. (Thanks Nissan USA) If you need them, just give him a call.

Got told that the T-Top seals could be in his hands tomorrow. I'm ordering them now. FINALLY a place to deal with where someone not only knows what they're talking about but is willling to be of some REAL assistance.

Kudo's to Larry for the hot tip.

Warren

The seals we're talking about are the bodyside seals for a ZX...they go from the middle of the door on the A-Pillar, up the window, across the top, around the T-Top, back to the window, down the window, and stop just below the top of the door on the B-Pillar.

For an 82 model, the part numbers are:

76850-P8100 Weatherstrip Assembly, Body Side, Right

76851-P8100 Weatherstrip Assembly, Body Side, Left

The pair of them are currently priced at $520.80 Canadian

which at today's rate equals out to be $425.02 US Dollar

PLUS SHIPPING...

Hope that helps a little bit...

Warren