HybridZ

posting an ad

Guest cantstopdriftin

Guest cantstopdriftin

well i searched but none of the 3 hits were relevant to what im looking for. im wondering why, when i am in the ad sections, can i not post an ad for my l28 drivetrain i want to sell. sorry if im just blind and missing something, but i see nowhere to post a new ad. so far everything else here is great, good job.

wes

• 5 weeks later...
Guest 1982280zxt

yeah, hello all, i've been a member for over a month now and i still can't post up my 81 280zx car on the classifieds section. that is not cool... how ,long is a normal guy supposed to wait? jeez? Matt

• 1 month later...
Guest jrny2fredm

whoever thought of the idea of a "time-delay" ad posting is not thinking straight. control issues? see a therapist. Z stuff? let it go and allow us to utilize the forum. someone may have a great deal or they may be looking for something.

• Administrators
jrny2fredm wrote: whoever thought of the idea of a "time-delay" ad posting is not thinking straight. control issues? see a therapist. Z stuff? let it go and allow us to utilize the forum. someone may have a great deal or they may be looking for something.

Jesus, were do you people come from?

You may have a minor point, but comming here and telling me how to run our forum and that I/we need to see a therapist?

Also making it your first post?

whoever thought of the idea of a "time-delay" ad posting is not thinking straight. control issues? see a therapist. Z stuff? let it go and allow us to utilize the forum. someone may have a great deal or they may be looking for something.

Pud knocking troll....later dude.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SupraGuy

Just curious...how long do we have to wait. Sorry to be pushy, but I am moving out of state, and I have a hybidz project that I am about to take to my local recycling yard because I can't take it with me. I was hoping to give an enthusiast a shot at the stuff first, but it looks as though I am not allowed.