HybridZ

Fender Flares and Body kits

Guest Grenade300

Guest Grenade300

I called MSA and asked if the fender flares they offer would work with the rear skirts, side skirts, and air dams. And the answer is no. Being that I am a very determind person, could some of you post some photos of street flares before they are colormatched to the car and some photos of front air dams (w/o bumper covers), side skirts and rear skirts (w/o bumper covers) before they are color matched to the car that way I can see just how much modification and trimming I am looking at to make these pieces work together before I buy them.

Thanks Guys.

NO, no, no :nono:. That's not the hybridZ way. We "throw" ourselves into our custom workings much in the "leap before you look" time honored manner :rolleyes:. Otherwise it's scarry, realizing what might be required if we think too much.

Sorry, I've nothing to contribute at all to help you.

Guest Grenade300

Thanks Zlalomz, That's what I needed, It looks like I will need to do some minor modification to the rear shirt and to the side skirts. Not as difficult as I thought it would be. Nice Z by the way.

You need to cut the outer and inner fender in the rear and join them somehow. I welded mine and here is what I did. http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7599&highlight=flares The picture is an orange car because I have two "73's and have done it on both of them. If you search there have been posts by Dan Juday and others on different methods.