HybridZ

New sidepipes and mounting hardware Pic

COZY Z COLE

Sidepipe_and_mounting_hardware_001_2_.jpg

This shows how RIO VISTA MUFFLER mounted my modified new 60 in. PATRIOT sidepipes. The primary headers are 1 5/8 in. to 2 1/2 in. pipes and 2 1/2 in. collectors, the sidepipes are 3 in.. Right before the notched frame rails a flex expansion joint was added to take the engine twists and turns. The sidepipes are on hangers for easy removal of them. This set-up is flush with the body. Owner of the shop , BOB LAPP, did a great job. Upgrade to 10 lbs blower boost coming soon to a ricer near you......:twisted::burnout:

LARRY

The loudness of them has been reduced and the idle has went from 750 to 600 rpms. I have no clue as to how old or how bad the internals were on the other set but I did have an exhuast leak on one. With the blower pulley change I'll be dynoing it and check the a/f ratio for adjustments. Have no fear I'll post a new dyno video and a "spanking" practice run video in the near future...:mrgreen:

LARRY

• 2 weeks later...