HybridZ

questions

Hi all,

Im new here and have been searching for a long time, but still do not have any answers

1) is there an archive folder? I am looking for picture for a v8 swap that any members have done from begining step by step.

2) SBC. what kind of cars have small block chevy engines???? I am looking for a donner car, therefore this would definately help me out a lot. To do this swap, i believe the easiest way is to get a whole donner car, so that it would be complete.

your help is truly appreciated.

thanx

Hi all' date='

Im new here and have been searching for a long time, but still do not have any answers...[/quote']

Hmmm, did you notice any web page links/signature pages at the bottom of any members posts???

Did you see ANY reference to the JTR manual (http://www.jagsthatrun.com) that is known as the "Bible" in the Chevy V8 forum???

Welcome to HybridZ, but you have a lot of reading and searching to do still. I would first order the JTR manual and read it BEFORE doing a swap. All the other info is available on the forum.

HTH

Davy

Davyz is right. I am a newbie myself and half of the questions I would ask is in the book. It is really worht the $30 bucks? I don't remember because I read it all the time, sure worth more than the books I buy for school costing $150 and only use it for homework.....college books.....what a rip off!

JTR worth buying!

Welcome to the site, good luck.