HybridZ

My first official product of Nissan

Guest Battle Pope

Guest Battle Pope

I bought a new (to me) car today. I'd sold my Honda the beginning of last week, and decided to look for something bigger and more powerful and luxurious. SO I found an Infiniti Q45.

1992 Infiniti Q45

Not equipped with active suspension

134xxx miles

completely stock

Leather interior, full power, all options.

56k warning, pics are 1024x768

Front

Side

Rear

Engine

I tell ya what, that 4.5 DOHC V8 has more power than I'm ever gonna need. It was funny, I got the thing sideways coming out of my gf's driveway, much to the surprise and glee of a group of kids about a block down.

I plan on getting some nice staggered 18s, dropping it, and re-tinting the windows, as well as all the maintenance-oriented stuff.

Guest Battle Pope

I'll get pics of the '76 280Z up after I buy it from 305240. I'm just having trouble actually getting down there with a trailer to pick it up. Planning on going down this weekend!

Guest Battle Pope

The guy I bought it from gave me a written guarantee that it would run good. I know it's not pretty, but I've got valve covers, a dizzy, an intake manifold and a carb on the way. Oh, and some hours of labor and about a case of brakleen.