HybridZ

Score one for me!

Guest 305240

Guest 305240

I went to a car show today and bought 10 bux wirth of raffle tickets. I put all 12 tickets in the container of the item I wanted to take a chance on. I really wanted that healthy street bumpstick. Of the 15 tickets in there, 12 were mine. Guess what? I won! WOO! HOO!

Oh yeah, I entered my 81 turbo in the show. (the one I have listed in the classifieds) I was put in the 75 to 95 class. Meaning I was up against anything built in those years. I took home another first place! 2 shows, 2 firsts! The price just went up a grand on the old guy. I'd better quit while I'm ahead...lol

Guest 305240

The show was in Eagle Point, at the High School. The 2nd annual Thomas Ussary memorial car show. Some of these kids usually go to the state and US finals every year for competition in auto servicing, Body and Paint, and mechanical something or other. One kid went to the world finals and pulled a 3rd place. They got one heck of an autoshop Instructor there.

I've got a list of all the shows in the Washington-Oregon-Northern Cali area. I'm on the club inter counsel, so I get a heads up on all the events/shows/runs.

I see you are from Oregon. Contact me and I'll see if I can get you some stuff on future runs. I'll tell you one thing....Us HybridZ owners are more welcome at any street rod event than the all Datsun events. Sorry to say it, but that's whe way it is around here.