HybridZ

Anyone interested in two of the new Hybrid Z shirts, size XXL?

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

Hey all... I didn't know if this could go in Classifieds since it's not a car or car part.

Well I bought a couple of the new Tshirts from Tim240z, but unfortunately they are quite a bit bigger than I expected and look pretty bad on me. So I wanted to see if maybe anyone missed their chance earlier that might want to buy them from me for a discount. They are XXL in size, and I only wore one of them once to try it on so they are new.

If anyone is interested I'd let them go at a discount... $40 for both + whatever shipping would cost.

Either that or I'm gonna have to gain back a bunch of the weight I've recently lost to get them to fit right again :-P

Guest bastaad525

yeah I had that thought as well... just thinking if I wash them and they STILL don't fit then they don't have that 'new shirt feel' to them anymore... didn't know if that'd matter to anyone if I tried to sell them.

Well no big deal ;) I kinda like having them even if I never wear them... though they may never accrue any value they are sorta like a collectible to me that just makes one happy to own them.

Guest bastaad525

nah dude, I'm steadily going down, not up. I'm dieting and excersising daily and as of today I have lost 16 pounds in approximately three weeks. That's partly why the shirts ended up being too big, I guess, as I started losing the weight at about the same time or just before I ordered the shirts from Tim.

nah dude, I'm steadily going down, not up. I'm dieting and excersising daily and as of today I have lost 16 pounds in approximately three weeks. That's partly why the shirts ended up being too big, I guess, as I started losing the weight at about the same time or just before I ordered the shirts from Tim.

You Must be shooting for better 1/4 mile time Slips. :willy_nil

Guest bastaad525
You Must be shooting for better 1/4 mile time Slips. :willy_nil[/font']

damn right! I keep playing with the various drag race simulators and seeing just how much difference 100lbs off can make... makes great inspiration :D