HybridZ

Custom body work shops in San Francisco east bay area?

briann510

Starting to look around for a body shop that might do custom body work such as installing flares (not sure if we are going to rivet them on or actually bond and blend them yet). looks like we are going to go with the rear IMSA type box flares. we have done our own prep and paint so far on the car and we might attempt the flares ourselves, but need a 2nd option.

Would like to find someone in the Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill/Martinez area.

P4160003b.jpg

I am actually looking for similiar information. I need my driver side rear quarter replaced and was looking for someone to recomend a shop that can do the work. There are so many body shops around and I don't want to get screwed. I am planning on buying the rear quarter from Zparts in Richmond CA unless someone knows of a better place for that body panel. I am in Oakland CA and thought this thread could help both of us since we are close enough to each other.

Thanks and sorry about the hijack,

Kyle

we did happen to find a guy at a local car show last night that does custom body/paint a couple minutes from our house. we chatted for a long time and hes been doing it 31 years. we are going to go by his shop on Monday to check it out. He only does custom work and doesnt mind the customer keeping an eye on the progess each day in person.