HybridZ

Might be moving back to Florida..

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

Well im having a hard time on this.

I dont know what to do so im asking for help from the all wise hybridz guys.

Lately my father has been sick and been getting test and going into hospitals and etc. my mom had to see doctors because of stress, my grandma isnt healthy at all, my best friend who is like my brother has been depressed since i left and he will be getting married soon to the love of his life and he asked me to be the best man, plus if and when he starts a family i want to be a part of his kids life Im uncle Mike!

Also if somethimg does happen to my dad then my mom couldnt take care of the house by herself and take care of my grandma and herself..

my mom is the strongest person i know and i love her to death but theres only so much a person can do, and she does more then she can now.

So as i am now im in texas working and going to school.

i work at a shop that lets me work on ferraris, porsches and others.

we are now doing performance stuff and im getting better at what i do everyday.

i get to race with the ferrari houston club at TWS, i get to see awesome cars everyday. i race indoor go-karts.

I made a name for myself here in Houston, plus ppl now respect old Z's as most ppl lost to the blue Z :D.

i have made alot of great friends and plus im learning each day about working and building cars.

I have a great boss that teaches me so much.

But i dont have my family, nor my close friends.

If i move back ill be starting from ground ZERO, and will have to find a job that wont be a great as what i have now.

i will have all my cars with me though which is a plus!

and maybe one great friend and Z owner might move with me to florida.

im not sure what to do.

family and friends come 1st in my life but i never once really thought of myself 1st and i dunno if i should start now.

blahhhh

mike

Mike ...your family is more important than anything else.... and what you have been doing in Texas will enrich your opportunities in Florida.. I looked out for my dad and lived next door to him the last 5 years of his life. One of our last convesations, he again expressed his apreciation for me. The five years was my most enjoyable time and something I will always be proud of.. My dad died at 81 of kidney failure at home on August 20, 2001 with me taking care of him without an admission to a nursing home. Larry Johnson :aka Tomahawk Zee

Guest ON3GO

ya im with you Trouble.. even though i pray my dad will be around for 20 more years, which im sure he will, i just dont want that "maybe" that he wont be around and i wont be there.

maybe ill look for a shop in tampa thats hireing..

mike