HybridZ

Update with my 240

Ok well guys I have finally removed the motor and tranny. I was told the car was driveable when i bought it, but after a can of starter fluid to spray on those carbs, the motor was spittin oil onto the roof of the car and pouring out about a spoon of oil a min. Therefor I pulled it all out and getting ready for the LS1 swap....before all of that...I am doin susp and brakes along with the chassis first.....keep you guys updated.....wil post pics when i learn how to post in the thread.

Guest 305240

Way cool. We never get tired of seeing in progress pics. As soon as I get my 260 on the road, I'm back on my 240. The wife banned me from her 86 300ZX because I got a rock chip in the windshield. I got that fixed, but I'm still banned. I just sold my 81 turbo, so I need something to drive. I'm not exactly Z less, as I still have my 90. I should have the 260 fired up pretty soon. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.