HybridZ

New toy!! THanks Ted!!! Pictures

Kraker_Jax

Picked up a new block today. Got a F54 from Ted on here, I don't know his login sadly. Thanks for the great deal Ted!!! Now I really have something to have fun with!!! Sadly she didn't come without a fight though. She wobbled back and forth and started attacking my tint!!! Scratched off a pretty big chunk too... But all in all it was worth it! Thanks again for the tie down too Ted. Don't want that flying around and attacking my plug wires again. -.- Big plans =D Now to find somewhere to hone it over here... and someone to powdercoat the block.. I'm going to be different and go for WHITE. I know it'll get dirty, but hey, I've yet to see one white. If you've got a picture of one white, Let me know.

CIMG0073.jpg

CIMG0074.jpg

CIMG0075.jpg

CIMG0076.jpg

CIMG0079.jpg

CIMG0081.jpg

The tarp somehow slipped off and back up to the front -.- And it was far enough, but each time I took off it would rock back. >.< Can't wait till Tuesday when me and my friend try to take her out, haha. That will be a sight. I'll take her apart first thing!!! And clean her up.