HybridZ

Finnnaalllllyy!!!

I finnally got the car back, i was driving it for awhile, and the flashers went on and i took forever trying to find the switch cuz i thought it was in the back of the car cuz i disconnected all the panels, turns out after an hour or 2, i noticed it was hooked up the whole time, but was on the floor hanging from the dash, then i fixed it, but then i blew my headlight and backup light fuses-other than that, all i need is an alignment.

..........damn, i went to work, couldn't get the headlights to work, i got the backup lights to work though-blown fuse. I replaced the blown headlight fuse, but no headlights work.....damn, then it started to POUR-so i was gonna drive home-about 2 miles, and pickup my truck and drive that to my other job-about 10 miles(not driving in the rain w/o headlights). Well it was pouring so bad, that there was a cop at every corner because traffic was just crazy. and i didn't feel like getting pulled in the middle of a storm cuz my lights didn't work, so i just turned onto the highway, started to cutoff on the highway, but it didn't completely shut off till i was on the exit ramp, wich was all backed up. So i gave the car a few "love taps" (hit the dashboard)-a few minuts later it started backup, i traveled the last mile to work and almost shut off again.

Could my hood vents being off cause water to get into the electrical to short out and shut the car off?- all my connections were all secure and it didn't look like anything was frayed. Could the vents b the problem?

And, i know the headlights have a fuse, but do they also have a relay? I have the extra relays lying around if i need them, but wich relay is it-if it even is a relay?