HybridZ

rodney sparks harness wire kit-good stuff

randy 77zt

i am installing my megasquirt and bought his color coded wiring kit with wire function pre-printed on the sides of the wire.the generous length of the wiring allowed me to install the relay box on the bulkhead behind the drivers seat and his db37 cable kit let the ecm be installed behind passenger seat.this might seem odd but since there is already enough stuff underneath my dash (ac,adjustable boost hoses) installing the megasquirt in back makes it so i dont have to stand on my head to work on it if needed.i have worked as a ford dealer tech for 20 years.i dont bend that good anymore.in the compartment behind rh seat i installed a odyssey dry cell battery the i got from john coffey.the cables run under the rh carpet direct to starter.i ran ground to the starter too.making the car more serviceable is is a major priority after years of working on some engineers pieces of s%$t.i am not using any original nissan wiring for this install-old wire makes for voltage loss.i also removed the fusable link box under the the hood and installed a 6 fuse panel next to old fuse block.i ran a #10 wire from the battery to feed it.the alternator charge line run directly to the battery wire on the starter.i attack installs to improve the whole car.that old fuse link box had some voltage drop in it.wires were removed from the harness and shortened for this.