HybridZ

Any one want a 280?

Chaparral2f

there is a 280zx 2+2 in the street a block from my house. the sign on the window says it has been abondoned for five years. the engine and drivetrain are good according to what I read. The interior is trashed, and I have no idea about rust. but it might make a good donor car for some one. The owner is begging someone to drag it off. I don't know if it has a title. but if you are in southern

Oregon, and need parts you might want to check it out.

I have been up and down the Tiller Pass between Days Creek and Trail many times.... yeah i would like...front and rear sway bar, brake booster and master cylinder ...but a lot of work for you.... I have relatives around Trail... I have a nephew who could come and get the car but he is not too reliable....kind of why you need a prescription for Sudafed..if you know what I mean. Check your money saver ad papers and see if the wrecking yards are picking up abandoned vehicles in your area. They offer 15.00 vouchers up here per vehicle. You could drag it home and high grade the parts.....Check eBay ..you will not believe what they are getting for parts.

Nephew came and spent a few days with me. The first night about 2:00 AM the wife woke me up and asked, "What's he doing outside" ? I calmed her. "Don't worry, he is just raking gravel". After a few days without sleeping he left after wearing out every rake on the place ! He was a little upset because I would not let him rig running lights onto the push lawn mower. He had to use a flash light taped to his head for the lawn mowing.

crank. The legislature just adjourned requiring medical prescriptions for cold remedies such as Sudafed which contains Efedrine to make meth. At the place I lived for two years... there were cooks who could make meth ingredients from scratch and not have to rely on products containing efedrine. Just about any experienced tweeker can take a sack of Sudafed and make meth.If they cannot obtain the cold remedies for a fast batch...then other more sophisticated methods will be employed......Things people shoould not know and bad luck to hear.