HybridZ

Any one from Vancouver??

Guest Crema240z

Guest Crema240z

Hi, sorry if i should have used the search thing to find this out but i tried (im kind of computer illiterate) but i was just wondering how many vancouver bc users are on here and if there are any clubs or meets that arent all nissans,

I would like to meet some other Datsun enthusiests in the area. :cheers:

If you check out http://www.northwestnissans.com you will find a large number of nissan folks from BC, washington, and oregon. While the crowd is mostly 240sx kids there are a few Z guys on there (me included)

There is a huge Datsun/nissan meet comming up in vancouver. Its on like the 10th and 11th of september with auto-x, and a carshow. I of course dont have all the info at hand right now. Later

Kenny

I'm in Langley, BC.

I've got lots of spare parts if your looking for anything. I still have about 25 parts cars but I'm thinning the herd daily - wife says "that mess has to go".

I'm into meeting fellow local Hybidz members if someone wants to set something up. I'm sure that I could dig up a bunch of the original BC Z club members and have them dust off their Z's.

Guest Crema240z

Nice to meet you all,

Great idea of having a meet i need to put the engine in car first :/ that will happen in the near future.

Please post any more info on that nissan meet coming up in september i am definiatly down to check it out.