HybridZ

Look what the postman brought me today :-)

S15 200sx owner

It was like Xmas morning today!! :-) !!

I have just recieved delivery of my brand new Garrett GT35R 1.06a/r on the exhaust side. & the Tial 44mm "V" band external wastegate (which btw is a awesome piece of kit)

turb_3.jpg

In this spec the puffer should be good for upto 700hp on my RB!!

I ordered these items from James Thagard (240z Turbo) on this site. He gave me a great deal on price etc and i was very happy with his communication etc throughout my dealings with James. I paid via Paypal (which was my first experience with this system and it was very good and nice and easy)

When i opened the parcel, there was even a little surprise in there, a little bag of M&M cookies :-)

I would highly recommend anyone looking for a turbo or related components to contact James Thagard on turbo@speedshopthagard.com or check out his site http://www.speedshopthagard.com

Thanks James :-)

Nice turbo! I haven't delt with James myself, but he has had dealings with a couple buddies of mine and they have been MORE than happy with James. I just have to say the M&M's puts him over the top! (now where did my bag of M&M's go...)

!M!

are you worried about turbo lag? that turbo is a good size...

Its not that big.

I doubt lag will be an issue, i will be running a 3.0l RB (absolute torque monster!) This is the reason i went for the larger 1.06 a/r turbine housing, otherwise the thing would just skid up as soon as i touch the gas pedal.

If this wasnt going to be street legal, and just an out & out race car i would have gone for the GT42R.