HybridZ

HPI Nitro RS4 R/C car

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

I just got a HPI Nitro powered R/C car(not for Xmas though). I got my 240Z body about 6-8 months ago, now I can finally get to use it. This thing is supposed to do 55-60 mph. My buddy bought it about 6 months ago, ran it 1 time, and pulled the pull start string out, and now it wont recoil. It's a $15 part. I got the car for $150 including the radio control and some upgrades. It's the RTR, 4WD one with the Dodge Stratus body, but I got a Acura RSX body with it too.

unbolt the recoil from the engine, unless you broke the spring, which is rare, you should be able to fix it up. And not to bust your bubble but if its an rtr with the stock engine(with mods) your more around the 40-50 range. its hard to break 60 without a better engine.I have an rs4 also, theyre great arent they.

Guest 280Tom'z

i always wanted one but thats ok cause i almost have the mini Z RC done wont do but maybe 8mph but it'll do donuts bonk.gif but like zero pull the recoil off i've seen that happen before and it could have just undone its self

Guest JAMIE T

Hey ZERO, you may be right about the top speed. This one does have a 2spd trans and some other upgrades(pipe, and aircleaner) though. I've got my eye on an upgraded engine also.