HybridZ

Just dropped the price of my project Z

Hey guys,

I inadvertantly got into a different industry and I am focusing all my efforts into projects I can use.. Anyway I want to sell my 78 Z car and 98 Trans AM donor car.. The 78 is is basically a rust free and dent free chassis.. I removed all the paint on the body(not including the doors/hood/hatch and fenders) down to the metal... The car had factory trim so I did start filling those holes so that is the only major body work.. I have a dash with a good cover and all the interior parts have been re-dyed black.. I dont have the door panels because a Hybridz member here ripped me off on those and I dont have the seats either. I have some adjustable lower control arms for it and I removed the spare tire well... the 98 LS1 donor car DROVE onto the trailer under its own power when I got it.. It was a wrecked car so we have since removed all its body panels and roof and interior... I was just gonna pull the motor and tranny and axle and stick it under the Z... Anyway its an excelent project car with a great motor... I dont think you would be able to buy a complete LS1 takeout for that 3K price... My loss is your gain!

If you interested please call 936-443-9359 or email me at myron@axcesstech.net

Thanks,

Myron