HybridZ

My wife is pregnant

dsommer

Thanks guys.

Mikelly I knew somebody around here knew, but that's fine when the "leaker of info" found out she was only a week or two along and things can go really wrong in the first trimester so I sat on the info.

As far as the current Z although it's not "done" it's still driveable but needs paint and body work. When the Cobra sells I'll probably get it painted and try to finish it up by next summer, we'll see what the futrue holds. I'm not too concerned with cars right now I've got my hands full with still moving into our new home and trying to sell our other home.

Anybody wanna lend a brotha a hand moving a garage?

d

New J.O.B. ( learning curve straight up !), new pregnancy .( wifey concerns)....new house ..( all that schtuff !)......man dude.....like I told you on the phone last week..........WOW........breathe deep and force a genuine smile and hold it for as often as you can. Grey hair to follow quickly if you don't make that a habit.

There will ALWAYS be time to trick out a Z.....always.

Vinny 8)

Any word on Harrison this weekend?

Dave......I've got SO many CF tail panels to keep building...I just gotta' stay after it man. I wish I could come up with my friends.....but obligations my friend, obligations ! I would like to think I can make alot of guys happy in some little way with these parts.And everyone has shown huge patience and courtesy.....so I owe them.

You know where I'm coming from.

Vinny