HybridZ

finally got my konigs on

Since I haven't put a pic of my car up yet, here it is, almost done with the suspension / 4 wheel disc upgrade. Unfortunately, I don't have time to complete it myself, so I am going to have e.radatz motorsports finish up the rears, mc and prop. valve, while I am out of town for work. Hope to get it on the track on oct. 9th. The wheels came through the NASA deal, 205/50 Falken Azenis RT-615 tires.

15x7 rewinds +0 with 1" spacers to clear my toyota front brakes (I've got the larger 280 front hubs). I think I need ZG flares now, cause the back stick out quite a bit, but almost not enough for flares either. Maybe 2" spacers are in my future. Also got the MSA new front bumper. I covered the upper grill with matching mesh to the lower and installed hella flush mount led turn signals, covered in smoke vinyl film, so you can't see them when off.

wheels_on_003.jpg

wheels_on_002.jpg

wheels_on_001.jpg

Guest Battle Pope

looks nice! Definitely would look nice with ZG flares. Also, the wheels would look a little better against green if they were in the anthracite finish I think.

looks nice! Definitely would look nice with ZG flares. Also, the wheels would look a little better against green if they were in the anthracite finish I think.
thanks, I actually debated the anthracite, but I'm not sure the car will always be green! (and I decided to be conservative.) if I get the ZG flares, which I probably will, I will paint them and the rear bumper satin black to match the front bumper, plus remove the overriders in the rear.

If you see that many guys put ZG flares on when they don't even need it (and it still looks pretty good) then they should look great on your car. You could even have some 3/8" or 1/2" aluminum wheel spacers made if it still doesn't look right to you, but I bet they'll be fine...

Great looking car BTW.

Davy

deff need to paint the front bumper body color.

ZG flares in a BMW steel grey would be great, along with the tail light panel.

to add some of the dark gun metal on the front you can do the very very lip on the front in the steel grey.

now that would look great!

and btw.. i love that green.. i just love green Z's!!

mike