HybridZ

Posted our 1/4 mile video footage.

Just got through converting and posted the new video footage and time slips on our web site www.jnjdragracing.com. It is at the end of movies, also check out friends/other cars to video footage of a couple of grudge runs that same night.

Hope you enjoy, we are going to reserve running 1/4 mile until the next SEZ Shootout, we will be running some more but will limited it to 1/8 mile.

Sounds ubelievably mean, hehe I really liked when he was following the white Camaro and just blipped it, that was classic.

Though I must admit I would like to see a video of it going all the way down the track. I havent seen one yet less Im missing it somewhere?

Yeah I know, It is hard to video it. I keep wanting to look at it instead of following it with the camera. The 1st 1/4 mile pass was complete. Next time I will sit further down, or get someone else to video it.

Sounds ubelievably mean' date=' hehe I really liked when he was following the white Camaro and just blipped it, that was classic.

Though I must admit I would like to see a video of it going all the way down the track. I havent seen one yet less Im missing it somewhere?[/quote']

Hello,

I had another person say the same thing. You need to download / right click and save as. Then play the video. If you play from on-line it will cut it off. just for your info.

John

Sounds ubelievably mean' date=' hehe I really liked when he was following the white Camaro and just blipped it, that was classic.

Though I must admit I would like to see a video of it going all the way down the track. I havent seen one yet less Im missing it somewhere?[/quote']

Well that did work and can I say HOLY SHYTE!!!! batman!!!!, wow tha gar flies, how long is it till the front wheels hit the ground, didnt look like they were every really ont he ground from take off.

That is an amazingly fast ride. Two thumbs up!!!