HybridZ

Turbocalculator

oinojo

lol...good luck...I placed an order...and had to get my money back from them by filing a claim through paypal. They also threatened to call the cops on me because I was "harassing them". I told them don't worry about calling the cops, I already did. I will NEVER deal with them again. What products are you looking to buy from them? If it's a Master Power barand Tubo, I'll point you in the direction of the guy I bought mine from. Very easy to deal with and actually had better pricing. I bought a wastegate from him as well.

Anyways, If you want to know any more about them, I believe I posted here or zcar.com about them quite a while back.

Dont use their turbos. My friend and I bought the exact same turbo's (t04e/t3) from turbocalculator (they were selling their turbos on ebay) and both of them were stuffed out of the box. Mine was worse but the issue was it felt fine when it wasn't running would spin fine but once some load got onto it the shaft would bend and would grind the housings...and they also had **** castings.

Maybe I'm lucky, but I'm running a Master Power turbo from a vendor other than turbo calculator and made 346whp at 19psi. I'm currently running it at 30psi and still no problems. I've had things torn apart fairly regularly and have no rubbing of the housings at all and have been pretty happy with it. The only problem I had was thier T4 series exhaust housings only come as small as a .68 which is too big for an L-series motor. I just went to Turbonetics and bought a different housing and swapped it in. Bolts right up with no fitment issues and works great.