HybridZ

Turbo Pathfinder update

GrayZee

I love the work you have done it is looking really good, so when are we going to see a dyno run and this truck on the road:D

I dunno about a dyno run.. I'll likely take it to the track first. My et times would give me a rough idea on HP. It'll basically be a stock z31 engine with a tuned ecu, mandrel 2.5" exhaust, alchohol injection and about 14 psi of boost.

Not sure if using 4wd would help or hurt my launch, guess we'll find out. I figure once I get going in 1st I can do a double shift into 2nd/2wd Nothing like seeing all four wheels smokin.. :twisted: Pehaps I'll have to leave it in 4wd through 2nd as well...

As for it being done, it runs and drives but I still have to finish the exhaust, get a electric fan, bov, boost gauge, put the front diff back in.. and several odds and ends. *sigh* It's been in my buddy's body shop awaiting a paint job all summer. It's a good bet that I'll be done long before he is.

I'd love to have it back before winter, but I'm sure it'll be at the track by May anyway.

I still have the hood from the z31, I was thinking of removing the scoop and mounting it on the passenger side of the Pathfinder hood to have a "cold air intake" what do you guys think? The scoop and the SS tailpipe will be the only thing that will give it away. :wink: