HybridZ

Signing off for a while..

datsunlover

I'm gona miss this site.. and in general, having internet access.. Almost as much as I'm gona miss playing with my cars for the next while.. To make a long story short, me and the girlfriend split up tonite. First year was pretty good, but the last year and a bit has been a steady decline... Thing's are ok for the moment, but I'm still waiting for the worst... (you know, locks changed, stuff on front lawn, possibly on fire.. :icon52: ) I hate this...

Seeing as the appt. we're sharing is in the lower level of her parents house, you can easily see which of us is going to be moving.. Unfortunatly, I have 4 vehicles, (3 mobile, one parts/undrivable) a garage full of tools and car parts, a shed with over a dozen tires/rims and a bit of 'house stuff' to boot (you know, clothing, some guitar/music equipment, TV, dvd's, ect) so now I'm faced with sticking my 'stuff' all over town basicaly, at friends places, and some at my mom's house, where I guess I'm gona be living for a while.. She has an old (read> SLOW) computer and dial up.. Besides, I can't bring my cars there, and the only places I have for them are outdoors, and all over town.. so it looks like no worky on cars for the winter.. I don't really feel like it right now anyway, but I know in a few months it is gona drive me nuts... Man... what a world...

Anyway, just wanted to say; thanks to anyone who has helped me out, and that this is a great site. I'll miss it, and hope to return soon..