HybridZ

I must own a Boxster??

ZR8ED

Guest Thurem
I tell people it's a Skoda!Haha.
You get Skodas in Canada, I guess they must be right on the Southpark show, they are evil in Canada... cry2.gif Hey I'm only joking, no hard feelings, please. By the way Skodas are kind of like Boxsters, right (EH), motor in the back.

Thure

Guest Anonymous

Hey- for another month I've got the whole 16 y/o thing going on. It's kind of funny because I hear the situations some of you older & married folk are in, and find myself in quite similar positions. Only I have 2 nagging parents, who drive hondas. I'm limited to about $400 a month to spend on my car- at most. Kind of makes a ~$4k project trickle by slowly. Of course, I'm lucky enough to be able to take my measily paycheck and cash it straight into my car, with exception of gas, food, insurance.

Funny, I guess I haven't reached porsche yet, but I HAVE reached "old rx-7! That'eres got one'm rowderry engines in er!"

actually there's a guy with an 83, lt1 swapped into it.. one of the reasons I didn't want to go v8 and get my car confused with that one. I met him once, he isn't too into the internet scene. After that guy's been tromping around and seen local shows people have general fear/respect for z's cheers.gif

Can't wait to get my ZX done and make a name for myself in this town!

At least I'm not that cocky guy you pull up next to in the Civic, blaring eminem and revving his engine rolleyesg.gif

-980mak rockon.gif