HybridZ

Interesting College trip.

savageskaterkid

Well, i went to check out UNO this weekend(University of Northwestern Ohio) its located in Lima, OH. And i was very amazed at the school itself, i got accepted a few weeks ago and went this weekend for the open house. They have a huge building for the high performance class that i'll b taking, the building has just been finished and i was in the first tour group to check it out, and i was very impressed. Behing the Hi-Po building they had an offroad course in the making-they are making a rock and dirt course for jeeps and trucks. They also have a certified Sprint car track, that is actually used in the Sprint circuit, and this is on campus. http://limaland.com/ I wish i had brought a camera with me when i went, but i forgot to bring one.

I did manage to snap a picture while i was around town, i saw this shop that had sum old muscle cars and imports. Well, i saw an 86' 442, 2 69' 442s, a 69' camaro SS, a YENKO nova, a nicely done eclipse and sum 300zxtt's. But theres one car that really caught my eye. And my mom took my picture with it with her camera phone, check it out.

R32_GTR.jpg