HybridZ

braking judders!!!!!!

hi everyone,

i have had this problem since my project started. i have an rb25det in my 1980 280zx which has had a r33 skyline front brake conversion, factory disc and caliper at the back. i am still running my standard factory brake booster (master brake cylinder). i also have custom fully adjustable suspension, 17" rims all round, 5 lug nut conversion, 2 inch spacers in front, poly bushings all round, rack and pinon power steering conversion and lots more... anywho, my problem is that at high speed, when i step on the bakes my steering wheel judders as if something below is not tight or i have warped discs which i not the case.... i skimmed my discs recently. could it be wheel spacers cozing the problem? even my spacers are customed and fits tighter then a virgin!!! i also have braded brake lines. the last time this happened there was a more severe and violant shake to the whole car but i located a loose bolt to my suspension and that solved that problem... it now a smaller judder which just shakes the confidence out of driving fast. pls shine the light on me coz this **** is just pissig me off.... i have spent a lot of time under my car to make my underpinnings tight.

ok guys... i will check on these two options... i have a feeling its the wheel bearing thats gotten lose.... its happened before... will check all this suggestions though...thanx guys. oh ya.. since all are so helpful i would like to extend an offer if yall are interested... i recently bought my third r200 VLSD read diff, with heat sinks.. very nice looking speciment all perfect. should any of you want one i seem to have found the grave yard fall all r200 diff. its where they go so no one else can find them to be used and abused...:) i baught mine for USD100 and it is in tip top shape... i dont even think i didnt even need to take it apart before installing.. just drained and relubed it. its running nice but i dont know its gearing... good for me thats for sure, no whine no freeplay. tight as a virgin... :) well i'm in malaysia if yall want one just drop me a line and i iwll pick one up for yall and ship it... bulk buy would fetch a better price.. i dont know the freight charges though. so will only find out when i get replys...i'm aslo going to post his up in the drivetrain section...its good to share...:) thanx again.