HybridZ

Rear Tail Light Casing/mounting plate

Z0wner

Alright' date=' today I was in the garage and broke the tail light mounting piece of plastic.

its that sheet of plastic where all the lights are connected too...

by the way, the vehicle is a 260z

Anyone know where I can purchase another one in future?[/quote']

I might have one lying around. Its the grey piece correct? Un fortunately I only have right side pieces.

same for me... I can't really afford it right now. I am a highschool student and ended up losing my job when school started. I worked at a small woodshop whos business slowed down. They couldn't afford me (7.25 a hour LOL) and said, 'sorry, but we aren't getting much business... it would probably be best if you look for a job' that was it. I was out of a job. I have applied at all the stores/fast food joints around this town, but no one is hiring. I even went 30min away to get some applications. Still nothing, I don't know whats wrong. My project has come to a hault and its starting to look grim. This Z was my only car. So now I'm stuck getting rides to school from a sibling. I feel retarded... being an upper classman and not even having a vehicle to drive. And now seeing that my only car, that is pretty much stripped down to the frame, is not getting the proper attention, i feel pretty stupid.

Though not in the near future, i can imagine the car being done. Its something I enjoy thinking about. Even though the vehicle is stripped down to a basket case, I can sit in there and imagine myself driving. Oh well, not much I can do I guess. SORRY IF THAT SOUNDED RETARDED. I have just been depressed after not finding a job after a few months, and it doesn't seem like its ever going to get better.

Thats why i was wondering how much the light assembly cost and what the availability of them were. So I can be prepared.

If you look at ebay, you can find one for like $9 easy, but I would assume shipping would be like $15 (for me at least [alaska]). For some reason its harder to find driver side lights then passenger sdies.

I was in the same boat you are in. My advice is to study up on the car as much as possible so when you have money to work on it you will know exactly what you want to do. Information for the most part is free escpecially on this forum. Another advice is to do the body work as soon as possible. These car tend to rust VERY VERY easily so the sooner you can get the rust taken care of the better.

Alright' date=' today I was in the garage and broke the tail light mounting piece of plastic.

its that sheet of plastic where all the lights are connected too...

by the way, the vehicle is a 260z

Anyone know where I can purchase another one in future?[/quote']

What piece? Sorry i am not following... I have some taillight stuff as well...can you post a pic of what you need?