HybridZ

I feel stupid!

Guest RaiZed

I really really want to do this Megasquirt thing on my 82ZXT with AT, but I feel like a 13 year old kid walking into a college level algebra class!

I have read a crap load of MS Threads here and on the MS and glensgarage sites. (been reading around for like 5 hours now!) and I am soo confussed on what, where, how, and and and and.. lol

UHH Where do I start. My Z is completely stripped! COMPLETELY! no wiring harness bumper to bumper no electronics.... NOTHING! Engine and tranny are on stands waiting for rebuild....... I plan to run a mostly stock engine with just a bit more boost (8-12 psi)

What parts of the OE harness do I need to keep?

What sensors do I need?

The question list is very long!

I mean, I dont even have a Laptop! (I will buy one though, just to do this!)

Maybe someone can put together a complete list of everything needed for a specefic 82 280ZXT build up?

Please dont Flame me too bad!

I think this is a great question for a lot of people

This is a very overwhelming upgrade!!!!!

This is one of those deals where it would be nice to get the car running again then switch to megasquirt. If that is not easy or not an option then dive in. I don't have enough information about an 82 to give specific instructions for the install. Keep reading the manual and forums and start the conversion. There are a few guys in AZ, maybe you can get some help if you get in a jam.