HybridZ

Who is stealing my fuel pressure????

MaTTSuN

I have the same problem it seems. 10 PSI. Everythings been gone through but the tank. Any tips on cleaning it out when I get it off? Or is the radiator shop the best bet?

Considering it's 2 straps and like 5 hoses, dropping it and having it redone by a shop is not a bad idea.

You can even do it yourself with a kit the POR-15 offers and some Muratic Acid.

Mario

Guest mikedick6969

Thanks. I just may drop the tank, but I probably need to locate some new straps first. The ones on there aint too bad, but the removal goes quicker if you dont have to care about the old gas straps.

i got the tank cleaned out. it turned out there is a filter in the tank and there is no way of replacing it unless u cut it out. costed me $200 to have it all cleanedout and coated now everything works great look for "leakers gas tank renu"in your area the guy did a great job googel it and the light will be shown

Guest mikedick6969

I got it steamed out. Did it myself at work. Its still in good shape. The undercoating is still on it, and looks good underneath it. I blasted away on all 3 hoses with the steam hoping to clean out any screens. Which Hose is the screen located on? I would like to punch it out.