HybridZ

Anyone in Austin Texas know how to paint?

PUSHER

Well, the person that was going to help me fell through so I thought I'd ask here. This will be my 3rdish attempt at a paintjob and I've botched them all basically(non glossy, very gritty, if I spend like 100 hours wetsanding and buffing I could probally get 100$ maaco results). I know what I'm supposed to do(what psi, what grit to sand at what stage, etc.) but I can never get the gun to work like it seems it should. I dont know if its because I buy 50$ harbour freight guns or what but it seems I cant get wide arc of paint out of the gun, I only get what looks like comes out of a can of spraypaint. Was just wondering if there is any talent near me before I add a 4th to my list of my screwed up paintjobs. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Terry Deck

Cedar Creek, TX

512-303-1419

It's "pricey," yet cheaper than anything you'll get elsewhere (I talked with a dozen shops before his). The quality of his work is amazing and speaks for itself. He's independent and owns his shop. Chances are he'll teach you how to get the paint perfect if you pay him by the hour for some training. Or he could paint your car for you. Give him a call and see what he's up for. You won't be disappointed.