HybridZ

Help!help!please L28et On My 240z I Have A Prob

zdriffter

Hello Guys.... Ok Im Gona Try To Explain My Problem As Simple As Possible. Here We Go.

I Have 1973 240z W/ Complete L28et Swap. Everything Is Stock. I Just Got The Head (p90) Complete Rebuild. Replaced Timing Chain Complete Timing Chain Kit From Msa. So I Put Everything Back Together Started Up The Car And Ran Fine For That Night. Next Morning The Car Was Idleing Like A Dam Subaru And The Performance Was Not The Same. Found Out Injector #1 Started Leaking So I Checked The Rest Of The Injectors. As I Pulled Each Injector Pluged Idle Would Change Except For #4 Injector. So I Decided To Buy A Set Of New Injectors From Arizonazcar. Replaced Them Today Car Still Ran The Same And Idle Still Wouldnt Change As I Would Pull Injector Plug #4......also Pulled One By One Of The Spark Plug Cable And Ilde Changes Except On #4 Spark Plug Cable.whats Going On Here Guys? I Replaced Cap And Rotor, Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs And Cables Are Still Good. There Is Power On All The Injector Plugs. Before Replacing All This Including The Head And Timing Chain I Was Getting This Tapping Noise That Sounded Like If It Was Coming From The Head Almost Like Pinging.... Noise Is Still There Now. Why Doesnt Idle Change When I Pull Injector Plug Or Spark Plug Cable On #4???? Is That Y My Car Is Tapping And Making This Noise? What Do I Do To See If I Have Bad Piston? Checked Compresion On All Pistons Like 1 Week Before I Started Replacing Stuff And All Read The Same. Car Runs And Pulls But Not Like It Should. Help Please I Really Need Help On This Guys. Thanks