HybridZ

Q45 in Japan

Corzette

Guys I got the opportunity to pickup an almost mint Q45 here in Japan with the 280HP V8. Leather interior etc...I want it for just the Diff/Axles when I leave. Im sure I could sell the rest in parts...advice? I will drive it until I come back to the states....

Terry

Guys I got the opportunity to pickup an almost mint Q45 here in Japan with the 280HP V8. Leather interior etc...I want it for just the Diff/Axles when I leave. Im sure I could sell the rest in parts...advice? I will drive it until I come back to the states....

Terry

I assuming you'll part it out in Japan. The engine and tranny are good for a Nissan hot rod IMO, especially to guys that will go all the way to install one in an older Z car. They are extremely nice cars and I think you'll enjoy driving it.

However, if you can't get your money back parting it out, the work taking the diff out and dismantling the rest of the car is not worth it IMO. A Q45 diff is not super expensive here in the States, so why do it? Seems like a ton of work for a Q45 diff.

Davy