HybridZ

250 GTO on EBAY

y-not

There is a newly listed 250 GTO on ebay. Starting bid $14999.00.

Cut and paste this link to view.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4602648065&fromMakeTrack=true

My Thunder Rossa (front end is a Thunder Ranch - rear is a Velo Rossa) is coming along nicely, Spending a lot of time making the doors, hood and trunk fit perfectly.

Bill

I would be glad to Ol' Timer. Maybe they should call me Ancient One since I have a couple of years on you. My daughter thinks I went to school in a covered wagon, up hill both ways in a snowstorm.

Anyway, it is an original Alpha 1 GTO. You can tell by the fact that the hood is farther forward (and doesn't fit very well) so the kit uses a cowl panel. BTW, I have hundreds of hours in mine just trying to get the hood to fit right. Also, the radiator opening is slightly more squared off in the corners than the later McBurnie modified nose.

It also doesn't appear to have the fiberglass rocker panels that Jim Simpson (Blue Ray Engineering - Rhino) added later.

236622_1_full.jpg