HybridZ

Professional Products

Anyone using a Professional Products intake manifold or other parts. I am waiting on my intake to come in and its a copy of the "air gap" mainfolds. Didnt think to get feedback prior to order. looks to be of good quality but not sure. I have one of their harmonic balancers too. they seem to make a nice part

I believe it was David Vizard (?) that said the Chinese made manifolds were actually pretty decent in their flow characteristics---because they are a clone from an Edelbrock or something very similar. From what I have read they work well. That is one product I would not be too scared about the quality, but there are a lot of other Chinese made parts that I would shy away from. I always try to buy American engine and transmission parts (or Japanese when it comes to Z-specific parts) whenever possible.

Davy

having used a few of the intakes I can say that they can be made to work reasonably well,the examples Ive seen were not quite as well manufactured as the EDELBROCKS they were a copy of but with some carefull port matching and some grinding in the plenum area under the carb too the runner enterances they were a viable option.

the single plane even made slightly better power than the edelbrock vic JR once BOTH were ported in the lower rpm ranges, while only giving up a few hp at the peak rpm.

Ive seen several dyno tests where they got similar results to what Ive seen with that single plane intake BTW

Satin 52031

HURRICANE for 23° Heads

http://www.professional-products.com/manifoldsProductSBchevy.php